Enrollment for our K-9th grades Academy ONLY.
(If you are looking for Pre-K or Daycare enrollment, please contact the Loving Hearts Early Learning Center directly)
**Please call to schedule a tour and verify we have an opening for your student before enrolling.
Is your child ready for Kindergarten next year? Check out our Kindergarten Readiness list to determine whether enrolling your child in Kindergarten next year is the right decision. In order to be eligible for admission to Kindergarten at Spokane Christian Academy, the child must be 5 years of age by August 31st. All students entering Kindergarten will be subject to an entrance test.
New Student Enrollment
To begin the online application process click on the link above, it will direct you to Gradelink.
Register as a new user. You will then have the flexibility to log in
and out of your account and access your open application. The online
application must be completed and submitted in order for the application
process to proceed.
Re-Enrollment for Current Families:
Please go to Gradelink. If you currently attend SCA, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to www.Gradelink.com (go directly to the website. Do not access through your Gradelink app, it will populate the re-enrollment tab)
your login information. If you don’t have your login information,
contact the main school office. (509)924-4888 or email@example.com
- After you log in, use the EnrollMe tab on the left-hand side.
EXISTING STUDENT ENROLLMENT- gradelink
Things to remember:
- Each student is considered enrolled when all forms are
returned and all fees paid.
- All accounts must be current before a family is
accepted for re-enrollment.
- All enrollment fees are non-refundable and are due at the time of Family Orientation or Admission, whichever occurs first.
- Tuition payments are to be processed
electronically through FACTS. Set up your automatic monthly payments HERE.